· All bed linen and blankets (there is a blanket for each bed in the respective wardrobe).
· Bath mats.
· 1 roll of toilet paper for each toilet.
· Kitchen essentials: salt, pepper, sauce, olive oil (in the wine bottle pourer next to the stove), plus tea, coffee and sugar.
· Kitchen equipment and utensils, including microwave, stove, oven, kettle, fridge/freezer and toaster (kept under kitchen sink).
· Tea towels.
· Basic cleaning equipment (under kitchen sink and in the laundry) and a couple of spare bin bags.
· Torch, spare bulbs and extension cord (in the pantry).
· Stubby holders (in the pantry).
· Take-away, spa and public transport menus/details are on the sides of the fridge.·
· There is a fan heater/cooler under the kitchen sink. There is also a hot water bottle in the pantry, should you need one!
· BBQ (BBQ utensils are in the kitchen drawers and BBQ plate liner is in the pantry).
· Outdoor table setting.
· Drinks cooler, picnic rug and cooler bag (in the pantry).
· Tourist information, local directories and local maps (on the pin-up board and in the basket in the entry sideboard).
· Umbrella (in the pantry - not that you should need one hopefully!).
· Washing line.
· Citronella burners (top shelf in pantry).
· Iron (under kitchen sink) and ironing board.
· Clothes rack and pegs.
· Dog food/water bowl (under laundry sink).
· Washing machine and some detergent.
· NB: There is also a 24 hour laundrette next door to the Post Office in town.
· LCD TV and DVD player.
· Radio/CD Player (plays and charges MP3 players, iPods and iPhones).
· DVDs and CDs.
· Books and games.
· 8 seater dining table.
· Placemats and coasters (please use!).
· There are internet facilities at the nearby caravan park and there are also several internet cafes in town.
· Radiators are provided, depending on the time of the year. There are also pedastal fans and ceiling fans.
· There is a portacot and change mat in the walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom.
· Towels can be provided for an extra $50 per booking.